STATEMENT OF OWNERSHIP, MANAGEMENT, AND CIRCULATION
(act of October 23, 1962; Section 4369, Title 39, United States Code.)
Of the Brown County Democrat, published weekly at Nashville, Indiana for October 1, 2017.
- The names and addresses of the, publisher and editor are:
Publisher, Charles Wells III, Columbus, IN
Editor, Sara Clifford, Nashville, IN
- The owners of the Brown County Democrat are Aim Media Indiana Operating, LLC, Pepi Capital, LP, Jeremy L. Halbreich and Mansueto Ventures, LLC, Columbus, IN.
- There are no known bondholders, mortgages, or other securities owning or holding 1 percent or more of total mortgages, securities.
- The average number of copies of each issue of this publication printed, sold or distributed through the mails or otherwise to paid subscribers, distributed free, and total distribution during the 12 months preceding the date shown above was (A) Press Run 2,682 (B) Paid Circulation 2,287 (C) Free Distribution 1 (D) Total Distribution 2,388
- Circulation for the single issue nearest the filing date was (A) Press Run 2,734 (B) Paid Circulation 2,432 (C) Free Distribution 1 (D) Total Distribution 2,433.
I verify that the statements made by me above are correct and complete.
Charles Wells III, Publisher
BCD: 10/11 31998754 hspaxlp