NOTICE OF SALE OF SURPLUS PERSONAL PROPERTY
Cordry-Sweetwater Conservancy District
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN pursuant to I.C.5-22-22 that the following items of personal property owned by the Cordry-Sweetwater Conservancy District have been declared surplus:
- 2002 Ford Explorer; VIN 1FMZU72E32UC46593
- 2004 Ford Crown Victoria; VIN 2FAFP71W64X149365
- 2007 Bayliner 175 Runabout; HIN BBBT26CU1607 2007 Karavan Trailer; VIN 5KTBS19127F197095 (Selling boat & trailer together)
- (2) 2001 Ferris Walk Behind Mowers; Model DDSKAV17 (Sell together, one runs, one does not)
- 2008 Western Ice Breaker Spreader; Serial 008082530299594806-3 w/new Briggs & Stratton motor
The surplus property will be sold by way of sealed bids. Bids should be submitted to the Cordry-Sweetwater Conservancy District Office located at 8377 Cordry Drive, Nineveh, IN 46164. Bidders shall state which item or items they are bidding on and state the amount of bid for each item. Do not send payment with the bid. Bids may be mailed to the Cordry-Sweetwater Conservancy District at the address stated above. To be considered, bids must be received in person at the District Office no later than the 14 day of April, 2017.
Bidders shall also state their name, address and telephone number upon the bids. Successful bidders will be notified and payment in full will be required within three (3) business days of notification. Payment shall be made by means of certified check or money order made payable to Cordry-Sweetwater Conservancy District.
Cordry-Sweetwater Conservancy District reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Bidders are further advised that compliance with I.C.5-22-22.9 concerning the repainting of surplus police vehicles is required.
Dated this 21 day of March, 2017.
CORDRY-SWEETWATER CONSERVANCY DISTRICT
/s/ Brad Roberts, Secretary, Board of Directors
31957909 3/29, 2017 hspaxlp 17-70