The Brown County School Board of Trustees approved the following March 16:
- Extending the maternity leave request of Van Buren Elementary teacher Angeline Shirley to May 8.
- A maternity leave request from Brown County Intermediate School teacher Becky Higgins from approximately May 2 to the end of the school year.
- A field trip request for Brown County Junior High School seventh-grade students to go to the Kentucky Science Museum Tuesday, May 16 in Louisville, Kentucky.
- A field trip request for Brown County High School students to go to the Dayton Air Force Museum and the Underground Railroad Freedom Center on Saturday, April 29 in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Separating BCHS junior varsity girls’ basketball coach Jim McFall, effective immediately. This was not a termination.
- Separating Brown County Intermediate School English teacher Dawn Faust, effective March 31. This was not a termination. To replace her, Katherine Yoder was transferred from BCIS, effective April 3.
- Separating Brown County Schools custodian Pam Badger, effective March 13. This was not a termination.
- Appointing BCHS cafeteria staff Gina Coughenour, part-time with no benefits, $10 per hour, 20 to 25 hours per week, effective March 17. She is a replacement for Laverne Mays.
- Appointing BCS corporation nurse Holly Gordon, full-time with benefits, $47,500 per year, effective April 7. She is a replacement for Marie Mooney.