Area students serve as state Senate pages
INDIANAPOLIS — State Sen. Eric Koch (R-Bedford) welcomed the following students to the Statehouse as Senate pages in January and February:
- Wylah Brahaum, Nashville, of Brown County Junior High School;
- Josephine Fields, Columbus, of Brown County Junior High School;
- Jackson Kelp, Nashville, of Brown County Junior High School;
- Ariyanna Phillips, Morgantown, of Brown County Junior High School;
- Chris Ratzburg, Nashville, of Brown County High School;
- Aden Rice, Columbus, of Brown County Junior High School.
Pages spend a day at the Statehouse, touring the historic building, observing debates from the Senate floor and interacting with their state senators. Students in grades 6 through 12 participate in the page program on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays during the legislative session.
To learn more, visit IndianaSenateRepublicans.com/page-program.
Reagan Hunt, Molly Miller
HANOVER — Two local students were named to the Hanover College dean’s list for the fall 2016 semester: Reagan M. Hunt of Morgantown and Molly E. Miller of Nashville.
Hunt, a senior elementary education and Spanish major, is the daughter of Jonathan and Jennifer Hunt.
Miller, a graduate of Brown County High School, is a senior English major and the daughter of Mike and Mari Miller.
To qualify for the dean’s list, students must have a grade-point average of 3.5 or better.