The League of Women Voters of Brown County are organizing four nights of candidate forums at which audience members can ask questions.
All will be in the Salmon Room of the County Office Building, 201 Locust Lane.
WATCH A LIVE WEBCAST OF EACH FORUM AT THIS LINK: http://browncoin.suiteonemedia.com/web/site.aspx
Tuesday, Oct. 11
• 7 p.m. Brown County recorder candidates Rhonda Kelp and Judy Swift
• 7:30 p.m. Brown County commissioner candidates James Oliver, Dave Anderson, Tricia Bock and Jerry Pittman
• 8:15 p.m. Brown County council candidates David Critser, John Price, Glenda Stogsdill, Cindy Steele and Jeff Harden
Thursday, Oct. 13
• 7 p.m. State House District 65 candidates Chris May and Chris Woods
• 8 p.m. State Senate District 44 candidates Linda Henderson and Eric Koch
Tuesday, Oct. 18
• 7 p.m. School board candidates Marlene Barnett, Tom Jackson, Dan Harden and Stephanie Kritzer
Thursday, Oct. 20
• 7 p.m. U.S. Congress 9th District candidates Shelli Yoder and Russell Brooksbank; Trey Hollingsworth has declined to attend.