JACKSON TWP. — Brown County Water Utility has issued a second boil water advisory today in Jackson Township.
This one is effective until 5 p.m. Friday, Sept. 9 and affects about 48 customers at the following addresses:
- 5083 – 7280 Lick Creek Road,
- 2424 – 2432 Nellie Sisson Road,
- 6758 – 7363 Bear Creek Road,
- 4500 – 4940 Bear Creek Church Road,
- 4879 Richards Road,
- 5509 – 5539 West Slippery Branch Lane,
- 5695 East Slippery Branch Lane,
- 5749 Slippery Elm Shoot Road.
A boil advisory issued earlier today covered 80 customers in the Helmsburg and Fruitdale areas: http://www.bcdemocrat.com/2016/09/06/boil-water-advisory-for-part-of-jackson-township/
Once water service is restored, bring all cooking and drinking water to a full boil for five minutes before using.