The Brown County School Board of Trustees approved the following Aug. 4:
- Appointing special needs bus driver Debra Hogue, full-time with benefits, 180 days, $73 per day, effective Aug. 10. She is a replacement for Gena Wagler Lucas, who was transferred to general education bus driver, full-time with benefits, $85 per day, effective Aug. 10. Lucas was a replacement for Lenora Mathena.
- Appointing Brown County Junior High School seventh-grade football coach, Shannon Hall, split with Donny Asher, $1,151 stipends, effective Aug. 4, as a replacement for Jeff Moore. Moore was appointed eighth-grade football coach, $2,302 stipend, effective Aug. 4, as a replacement for Greg Pagnard.
- Appointing BCHJHS eighth-grade boys basketball coach Ryan Wilcoxen, $2,234 stipend, effective Aug. 4. He is a replacement for Josh Aspenson.
- Appointing BCJHS seventh-grade volleyball coach Audrey Morgan, $1,598 stipend, effective Aug. 4, as a replacement for Kari Barnett.
- Separating Sprunica Elementary School paraprofessional Susi Hoskins, effective June 30. This was not a termination.
- Separating Van Buren Elementary School second-shift custodian Dane Mowery, effective Aug. 5. This was not a termination.
- Separating VBE paraprofessional Jenna Fox-Willey, effective Aug. 1. This was not a termination.
- Transferring Brown County Intermediate School paraprofessional Sue Thompson to BCJHS paraprofessional, effective Aug. 10. She is a replacement for Rachel Hardy.
- Transferring seventh-grade girls basketball coach Emily Pettijohn to eighth-grade girls basketball coach, $2,234 stipend, effective Aug. 4. She is a replacement for Jim McFall.